Friday, June 22, 2012

Day at the Beach


Yesterday was such a gorgeous day we thought it would be perfect to take the dogs to the lake. Waylon had never been in the water until yesterday, it took a little bit of coaxing from Reese but he finally went in. We were in a park so unfortunately we had to keep him on his leash, he doesn't listen quite as well as Reese does yet. 





They had a blast and were so tired by end. Oh I guess I should tell you that Waylon is the shepherd mix and Reese is the Rottweiler that might help. 

What are your plans for the weekend? I have a friends baby shower on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing friends I haven't seen for a while.
 Hope you all have a great weekend!!







2 comments :

Gentri said...

oh my goodness they're so cute!! How fun. :)

Danie at Pasadya said...

Ahh, those top photos made me smile so big! You can't drag our Boston Terrier out of the water once she's in. Both Waylong and Reese are adorable. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...