Monday, October 1, 2012

Engagement Photos

 Over the weekend I was going through all the pictures on the computer, getting rid of what I no longer need and I came across these. Last summer a friend of ours had asked if we would participate in a couples photo shoot for her portfolio. She is an amazing photographer so of course we were more then happy to do so. A little over a week later Steve purposed, so we kind of consider these our 'engagement photos' I thought it would be fun to share them with you :)

Photos by M.E Photography

Check out my sponsor page if you are interested in sponsoring Mavy May for October there are still some small spots left. Sponsor spots are all free! I would to swap with you but swapping is not required.
I hope you all had a good weekend!




18 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love these, goregous pictures! She is a very talanted photographer and you guys are just beyond cute:)

hop, skip and jump said...

Love these photos they're so sweet and you're so purty! loving the sleeves too

Tea Journal said...

These photos are awesome! You guys look so happy :)

Amber Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are too cute!

Jen said...

Love these pictures! My favorite is the one of you two laying in the grass.

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Your engagement pics are amazing! They're all so beautiful!!!

Meghan said...

You two are adorable. I love your tattoos! These are all so much fun.

Baylee said...

Those are great pictures

Courtney Cakes said...

Oh me gee. These pics are amazing!

Tami Rebekah said...

Sooo so cute!! Lovin your pics!! (he is a cutie) Following you on BlogLovin from the After9to5 Link up!! Feel free to followback!! Have a great week!!

https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

Unknown said...

adorable pictures! you are gorgeous! new follower from the blog hop :)

B @ then there was we said...

beautiful and sweet pictures!

Jessica Bucher said...

Love these! The first one is the best. And the one on the skateboard....and the one on the steps. LOL
New follower :)

Vikki Holness said...

Gorgeous photos and gorgeous couple, you're definitely a match made in heaven! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop!! I would love for you to stop by and follow back ;)Vikki xx www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

Jodene said...

These photos are awesome! Some are adorable and others quirky and what I really think is great is how they each show off some personality!! Very nice and congratulations!

kate said...

ohmygosh these are so cute and fun!!! i love his bow tie:) congrats on your upcoming wedding!
New follower from the blog hop:)

Kate
ohwhatadayblog.com

Coughingtree said...

OMG you two are such a gorgeous couple and these photo's are amazing! I am your newest follower. Found you via Penniless Solcialites Sundays post on us button swappers.

http://debonairbandit.blogspot.com/

J and A said...

These are awesome!!! You are stunning. So fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...