Monday, October 29, 2012

Sponsor Call


Interested in sponsoring Mavy May designs for the month of November? I have two sizes available,
large and small. I have changed over to Passion Fruit so it's so much easier to grab a spot, just go to my sponsor page pick a size and fill out your information. If you are interested in swapping I would love to swap although it is not required. All spots are free of charge, just use the code provided on my sponsor page.

How was your weekend? Did you get dressed up and go to any Halloween parties this weekend?
Happy Monday!




3 comments :

Katie @ Loverly She said...

Sponsoring you :)
and I will definitely swap back. I keep wondering if we'll bump into other one of these days given that we live so close to each other :)

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Weekend was great! No Halloween parties with the little ones but I've got 2 dozen sugar cookies to make for a preschool Halloween party by tomorrow, today should be fun ;)

Ashley said...

Another Canadian Blog!! Yay!!!

I am your newest follower!!!
Looking forward to reading more!!

Feel free to pop over and say hello sometime!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...