Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days Till Christmas


The count down is on! There's only 12 days left till Christmas. That's less then two weeks people!!! Where did all the time go? I just started my Christmas shopping yesterday :s I am almost done though :) I like Christmas shopping and I didn't get to really enjoy it this year. I've been so busy and have also been working like crazy. I'm starting to slow down to enjoy the season now before it's gone. We have a Christmas dinner/party with friends this Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it.
Are you done all you're shopping? Have you been to any Christmas parties this year?

Today I'm linking up with:
What Jean Likes

Happy Thursday!!
12 days till Christmas!

4 comments :

MommyHeadache said...

Hi! I'm your latest follower from the Aloha Friday blog hop. Your blog looks great and has some great fashion ideas on it. Pop over and have a cocktail anytime www.cocktailsatnaptime.blogspot.com
Have an awesome Christmas xx

Revamp Spunky Rena said...

Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
xoxo
Rena

Katherines Corner said...

I'm counting down too. No parties but all done with the shopping :-) hopping over from Aloha Friday to say aloha Sunday! Hugs

Brittany Michelle said...

My boyfriend and I just came back from a 2 week long vacation and it drained all of our money... so I am baking everyone cookies and putting them in hand painted tins and bags! So no shopping for me this year, which is a huge bummer because I really enjoy spoiling people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...