Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Sponsor Spotlight

Today I'd like to introduce you to some of the lovely ladies that have been hanging out on my side bar this month. Stop on in and check them out, you'll be happy you did.



Hi there Mavy May readers! I'm Lindsay and I blog over at The Lovely Things Are. I'm a 21 year old college student in Missouri. I'm a native Texan, but spend most of my year studying Advertising at school. The Lovely Things Are is my personal lifestyle blog where I share stories about my life, lots of photos, designs, and my dreams for my future. I hoe you'll stop by and say hello! :)




Hey all!! My name is Danielle and I'm a wife from Ohio. I love all things crafty, my husband, and God. We have one baby and his name is Quincey Kitty. At The Life of an "Ordinary" Wife, I blog about all those things...love, life, crafting, friends, and God.





Hello! I'm Ameryn, I blog over at oh so nifty. I am a {currently unemployed} interior designer {more time to blog, right?}, maker of awesome things, transitioning beach bum, and wife to my very handsome husband! You'll find just about anything over in my little corner of the interweb, because I pretty much share whatever is on my mind. Whether it's about food, fashion, home decor or just ridiculously cute pictures of my pets! I recently just picked up and moved 6 hours from 'home' and am now trying to figure out what to do with this fresh start! Today I'm playing housewife, tomorrow I could be starting a new business... we'll see what happens! You should come by and follow along on my adventure, it'll be fun.





I'm Tara, a twenty-something, sale-seeking, coupon clipping, vegetarian, living in New Jersey with my 2 cats, dog, and boyfriend (The Scot). Like a proper New Jerseyan I love Bon Jovi and pizza and like a proper crazy cat lady I am a sucker for animals.  My blog is my outlet where I unleash my fashion sense and humor on the world.  My dog is a terrible fashion critic because she thinks I look good in everything and my cats were getting really tired of me telling them the same stories over and over.  And well, the boyfriend was worried I was talking to my cats and dog all the time.  If the promise of tons of cat pictures doesn't entice you into visiting my blog, I can tell you where all the good sales are and show you how to get shampoo and makeup for $1 with coupon magic.

1 comment :

Penniless Socialite said...

Thanks for posting! I am going to check out the other blogs too. And...whoa...that picture was obviously taken before I got my new camera. Sorry I didn't realize how bad it was...haha.

Tara
Penniless Socialite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...