Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Valentine's Day Link Up

I came across this Valentine's Day link up and it looks like a lot of fun. It's hosted by The life of a Not So Ordinary Wife and this is what it is





Here are the instructions:
  1. Fill out the questions below with your answers
  2. Hand over the same set of questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about you. 
  3. Write your post and compare both of your answers
  4. Link up here on February 14th

HA, I am so excited to read all the fun answers, should be interesting to say the least.

Here are the questions: Feel free to add or take away any questions you want.

How long have you been married?
Where was your first date?
Where was your first kiss?
Who first said, "I love you"?
What were your wedding colors?
What is her most commonly used phrase?
Who is her celebrity crush?
If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
What is the most-played song on her iPod?
What would she say is your most annoying habit?
What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
What's her blog's name?!

I am going to print out these questions and give them to my husband (still so weird calling him my husband) and hopefully I can get him to play along. I am interested to see some of his answers.

Today I'm Linking Up With:
Chasing Big Dreams
This Gal Cooks

Happy Thursday!

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...