Sunday, February 17, 2013

Net Working Blog Hop

Let me just start by saying how happy I am that I get to be a part of the last Net Working Blog Hop. For those of you that are visiting for the first time welcome. My name Is Christine and I am the blogger here behind Mavy May. I also own a handmade jewelry shop by the same name.

I love meeting new people and new bloggy friends, so all you new followers leave a comment for me so I can check out your blogs and follow you back :)

It's here, Thee Networking Blog Hop, February Edition and it's final edition!  It's hard to believe it's been a year since this began! It's been a blast, but all good things must come to an end. This will be the last networking blog hop.   I've met some fabulous bloggers and made some great new friends!  I hope you can say the same.  I've doubled the hosts on this event so we can go out with a bang!
.
Here's to networking and here's to each of you!
february 2013_take 3

Are you ready to network??
Are you prepared to make some new bloggy friends??
Well, here's your chance!

RULES: Link up to the homepage of your blog.

....follow Host and Co-Hosts {pretty please} Feel free to follow by Facebook, Twitter, or whatever works best for you! ....hop // network // have fun!

Want to post this hop on your blog, grab the code below. The more, the merrier! Wouldn't you agree? {yay!}

///\\\///\\\ 
Thanks again to my ever so gracious co-hosts:
Mandi @ All My Happy Endings  |  Bre @ Rooms for Rent
 Christine @ Mavy May  |  Cassie @ Crazy Cool Crafty
Cassie @ Two in Diapers  |  Hilani @ Handmade by Hilani
Alexandra @ In Designer Jeans  |  Sarah @ Becoming Martha
Kelly @ Eyes on the Source  |  Rebecca @ Rebecca with an R A
shlea @ Ashlea with an A  |  Danielle @ Danielle Faith
Ashley @ Ashley Ella Design  |  Kara @ Happy Go Lucky
Courtney @ Thoughts from the Birdhouse .
///\\\///\\\

This blog hop is sponsored by: 

This is a "Blog Hop" - Grab the code {here}!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. Blog on!!

Thanks again to our sponsor, Red Daisy Art Designs 
Thee Networking Blog Hop 

13 comments :

Kotryna Bass said...

Hey, I'm so exciting about this!
However, none of the links that are supposed to give me a hop button, do not work :> Or is it just silly me?

Leanne said...

I'm a new follower from the link-up! Looking forward to following along!

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

New follower from THE HOP-can't wait to snoop around and read more :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for co-hosting! Have a great week.

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Thanks for hosting! Stopping by from Create.Craft.Love. and our aggregate blog, The Creative Headquarters! Following via Twitter!

Unknown said...

Hi. Thank you for co-hosting. I am now following via GFC.

Have a great day.

Sarah
http://sarahmschultz.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for cohosting!!
Just dropping in from Love Laugh Rowe to meet and follow. (Done via GFC:) I would also love to invite you to join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites (Facebook, Twitter etc) to meet new friends and gain more followers!! (Live right now at http://www.myturnforus.com/ ) We have about 150+ blogs link up each week:)

Have an awesome day!!!

Cindy Eikenberg, Little Miss Celebration said...

Thank you so much for hosting and I'm excited to have a chance to meet so many wonderful, new people. Have a great weekend! ~Cindy, littlemisscelebration.com

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

I've been by your blog so many times before, I thought I was following but apparently not! Ha! Fixed that, real quick!!

The Remodeled Life said...

New blog follower! Can't wait to read more on your blog!

~ rooms FOR rent ~ said...

Happy to be here from the blog hop!! ~Bre

Unknown said...

New Follower and Co-Host! Loving the blog!

xxx,

Danielle Faith
DanielleFaith.ME

WhatJeanLikes said...

Thank you for hosting!! Linked up of course!! Thank you so much for linking up with the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am already following you, of course! Have a lovely week!! :)

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...