Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Healthy Banana Split


Yummy! I  got this idea from here but I am not a fan of cottage cheese so I swapped it out for yogurt. It was actually amazing so I had to share.

What you'll need:
- Banana
- 1 Handful of frozen berries
- 100g of vanilla yogurt
- Granola

Warm frozen berries in microwave for approx. 30 seconds. Berries will be a little warm but they'll be nice and juicy. Cut banana down the middle and pour yogurt over top. Add the warm berries to the top and sprinkle some granola on to finish it up.
   

Voila!! Super easy, delicious, healthy snack (or breakfast). Also check out Ellen's version if you want to change it up a little.

Today I'm linking up with:
The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife
Yellow Umbrella 

Happy Tuesday!

11 comments :

Suzi @ chores and chandeliers said...

Hello. I'm your newest follower.
I LOVE your profile photo!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This looks amazing - I will have try it.

Found you via Tuesday Tango and looking forward to following on Bloglovin.

Kate x
http://www.kateathome.com/

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love banana splits and healthy is even better!

Robyn Litchfield said...

oh my lanta. that mug is seriously to die for. I bet it could be a fun DIY too.... must try it!
thanks for the fun posts. following you.
www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

That looks amazing!!

Giveaway on the blog to win a $15 credit to Stella and Dot!!
http://justanothershopaholic.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-15-stella-and-dot-credit.html

Alyssa said...

That looks so delish! What a great idea! Found you form the GFC blog hop!
I blog here: http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

Bre said...

Looks DELICIOUS. I'm loving your photography skills too.

Stopping by to thank you for linking up with the GFC Collective this week, I was already a follower of yours but enjoyed checking your blog out again!

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com said...

Love this and looks SO good! Our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party starts up tonight and and we would love for you to link this up! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com/

Janelle @ Two Cups Of Happy said...

This looks so delicious! I may have to try it. I think I'sprinkle some coconut on top. LOVE the heart mug, too!

Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat said...

mmmmmmm! This looks delish! I'm always looking for a healthy snack and this one seems so good it will feel like a cheat!

Blue Dog Belle said...

Oh yum!!! This sounds SO good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...