Friday, February 15, 2013

High Five For Friday


1. Valentine's tug of war / 2. Heart shaped brownies
3. Sunday is the last Net Working blog hop!!! I'll be co-host so come link up and meet some new bloggy friends. 
 4. Steve and I playing out back with the dogs
5. A healthy banana split, so good you need to try it.

Today I'm linking up with:

I hope you all have an awesome weekend! Does anyone have any special plans this weekend? I will be slaving away at work.
Don't forget to come back Sunday and join us for the hop!

Happy Friday!!


2 comments :

Marsa said...

your dogs!! and your blog!! sooo adorable!!

following :)

-marsa
The DayLee Journal

L.A. said...

A healthy banana split...genius! I'm a new GFC follower and a new blogger...your blog looks great!
LA :)
www.simplysmilingblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...