Monday, February 4, 2013

Sponsor Call


Interested in sponsoring Mavy May? Head over to my sponsor page and check out the options. Small spots are free of charge and available for swapping with the code provide on my sponsor page.


Also this month I will be one of the co-hosts for the LAST and FINAL Networking Blog Hop that will take place on Sunday Feb 17th. If you're looking to find new friends and new blogs this will be a great way to do so.


 photo february2013_take3_zps05ef993d.jpg

Today I'm linking up with:



Happy Monday!!


3 comments :

Unknown said...

Hello! i found your blog on the Aloha friday blog hop! I am your newest follower, can you please give me a follow back?

http://www.beautybykrysti.blogspot.com

thanks!

Megan said...

I'm your newest GFC Follower (They Call Me Mommi) and I'm hopping from The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife :) I was #430!!

Check out my blog: www.theycallmemommi.com

Cheers,
Megan

Postcards from Rachel said...

Found you on the GFC blog hop. New follower and can't wait to read more. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...