Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Large Sponsor Spotlight


Today I would like to introduce you to some of the ladies that have been hanging out on my sidebar this month. Stop in and say hi to them I know they would love you to :)



I'm a 25-year-old mama, lawyer, and expat who recently moved from Hawaii to Tanzania. I blog about motherhood, traveling, fitness, and everything else in between.





Hi there! I'm Eliza, and I'm the voice behind Case Study - a lifestyle blog that focuses on my love of brunch, stripes, and quirky homemaking. I'm in the process of opening an online shop that I couldn't be more excited about. It launches this Friday! I hope you'll come by my blog and say hello :) xoxo






I'm a wife, a mother, and a career woman, who is growing up one day at a time. I lead a dysfunctional, sometimes normal, always crazy, full of love, extremely interesting life. What more could I ask for?
I have a degree in Information Technology and I'm currently serving in the role of Release Engineer for a large communications company.  Previously, I've worked for several IT departments in some very large brokerage firms.  I am a non-practicing licensed investment broker.  I am an area manager for Jewels By Park Lane, an awesome direct sales company that sells designer inspired jewelry.  I am motivated.  I am goal driven.  I am a go-getter.  I am determined. I am successful.
I blog about whatever comes to mind at the time, rants, raves, opinions, questions, photos, and fun times.  Check me out!!





 Hey there! I am Lesley from The Dream Tree where I write about anything and everything.  More or less it's a mish-mash of my life & dreams, mixed with tasty recipes, hair & makeup ideas, quick & easy projects, and realizing that this life is beautiful, but a short one.  


 Blog / Twitter / Facebook


1 comment :

Eliza said...

Thank you so much for having me!! :)
www.casestudyblog.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...